Audrey Yankah is a paralegal and a member of the Lacki & Company, LLC Immigration Practice.
As a member of the Lacki & Company, LLC Immigration Practice, I work on employment-based immigration cases. I work on matters for a wide range of clients including corporations, small businesses, and individual petitioners. I assist with providing temporary, and permanent status for beneficiaries in the United States as well as aiding with employment-work authorization, non-immigrant and immigrant visas (Lawful Permanent Residence), and U.S. citizenship for foreign nationals.
Background and Experience
Being of immigrant decent and a Ghanaian native born, have had to work on not only my own immigration process, but also have experience in the following fields:
- H-1B, H01B CAP, extensions, amendments, new employment, and change of status.
- L-1A/B Managerial and Specialized Knowledge Blanket filings
- PERM Process and Lawful Permanent Residence
- Employment Based Petitions
- Family Based Petitions
- United States Citizenship
- Bachelor of Science – Legal Studies, Stevenson University, Owing Mills, Maryland (2018)
- Chapter of Lambda Epsilon Chi – National Academic Honor Society for Paralegal Studies
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (paralegal)